I love working with Buyers! The hunt to find the right property can be a fun experience. I like reviewing the process in detail so we are both on the same page. This will be useful if you are a first-time buyer or a seasoned pro because it allows me to show you what it's like to work with me. Following this process step by step will reduce everyone's stress and anxiety.
The next 4 paragraphs will detail the:
My Area of Real Estate.pdf
1. Fill out the buyer's intake form below before we meet. Tell me about yourself, your present situation, and what sort of property you'd like.
2. You meet with a mortgage professional and obtain a pre-approval. This is about the only way to know what you can afford and NEEDS to be in place prior to looking at listings and writing an offer.
3. We meet face to face.
4. We sign preliminary paper work, including:
-DISCLOSURE OF REPRESENTATION IN TRADING
(explains my fiduciary obligations to you and what agency is).
-PRIVACY AND CONSENT
(explains how your information is collected and used).
-EXCLUSIVE BUYER AGENCY AGREEMENT
(similar to a listing agreement, this document clarifies our relationship and how I plan on helping you with the purchase).
BUYER CONSULTATION 04:18:2020.docx
Buyer_s Agency Exclusive Contract (1 Schedule A Page).pdf
Disclosure of Representation in Trading Services - RECBC (Your Relationship Wit copy.pdf
1. Based on the information in the Buyer's Intake Form, I craft a property search and send you property listings.
2. You look through properties and select your top picks.
3. Before visiting them, you do a drive-by to get a feel for the neighborhood, location, look, etc.
4. If they pass the drive-by test and your financing is in order, we start looking at properties. You choose the properties you want to see, and I set up the showings.
1. Once we have chosen your favorite property, I will prepare the offer.
2. We decide how much to offer based on market activity (is it a buyers' or sellers' market?, are there competing offers?, how long has it been for sale?, etc.)
3. We negotiate with the sellers until we have agreed upon the price, terms and conditions, and we are PENDING!
4. The mortgage broker completes your mortgage application.
5. You get a property inspection.
6. We remove conditions (subjects to).
7. You provide the deposit.
8. The property is SOLD! (SOLD sign goes up).
1. You pack your boxes.
2. About a week before the move-in date, you meet with the lawyer to sign some more paperwork and bring a cheque for the rest of the down payment, the legal fees, the property tax amount and the PTT (property transfer tax). Your lawyer will let you know how much to make the cheque out for.
3. On possession day, once the money has been transferred and the lawyers give the go-ahead, the keys are released and I deliver them to you.
4. You own a new property!
5. You write a testimonial of your experience with me.
6. You refer your friends and family to me.
7. We celebrate!
Let's get started...